Innerpower provides business owners, CEO’s and senior professionals with powerful and effective support, helping those in positions of responsibility perform at their best. Executive coaching sessions offer structured time out to think, to reflect and to identify emotionally intelligent solutions to the business and personal challenges faced, building confidence, increasing clarity and reducing stress.
As an executive coach and mentor, I know that business owners and career professionals are their greatest asset. Performance is central to their business and personal success, yet it’s easy to lose focus, become complacent or feel overwhelmed by work or personal challenges that at times, can seem insurmountable. Unaddressed, they can:
- undermine confidence and cause self-doubt, sabotaging performance and personal effectiveness
- steal valuable time, leading to overload, overwhelm and pressure to deliver results
- distract you from your goals, what’s important to you and what you really want to achieve
These performance saboteurs limit business and career potential. They cause stress and unhappiness, and they drain energy. Executive coaching helps people in demanding roles, take control. Together, we address the business or personal challenges you face and develop strategies that build confidence and transform performance. Coaching sessions offer support, challenge and accountability, whilst empowering you with the tools, strategies and mindset needed to achieve the business and personal outcomes you want, for your vision of success.
Some of the areas I address …
- Confidence and self-belief
- Personal or work-related stress
- Developing leadership skills
- Identifying and attaining goals
- Business development and growth
- Time management and personal effectiveness
- Implementing work/life balance solutions
- Improving interpersonal communications
- Negotiation and delegation skills
- Career issues and development
- Managing professional or personal change
- Improving organisational skills
- Increasing happiness and well-being
Man is not the sum of what he has but the totality of what he does not yet have, of what he might have.
- Jean Paul Sartre
Executive coaching – How I work
Based in London, I work with clients anywhere in the UK and further afield. Where possible, I like to meet with a client before we begin working together, but this isn’t essential for a successful coaching relationship. Many people lead busy lives and time can be limited, so coaching by telephone is a great solution. In my experience, it’s powerful, effective and focuses the mind, with measurable results. I compare it to having a facilitated meeting with yourself that sets you up for the day or week ahead!
I also offer face-to-face coaching if preferred, where time, distance and budget allows. All sessions are planned, prepared for and structured to provide support and help you move towards your goals and your vision of success.
Before I begin coaching a new client, it’s important to ensure we can work together. An initial consultation is free of charge and provides an opportunity to get to know each other better, discuss expectations and agree the best way forward …Read More »
To discuss how executive coaching can increase your success, please contact me …
+44 (0)7791 356 219
I look forward to hearing from you.